What data do we collect?
Leading Outcomes Ltd collects basic personal information about you to enable us to provide relevant services to you. This may include data such as company name, contact details, work history and where relevant, bank details, references, a copy of you CV or Profile and where clients request, DBS checks
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process personal information from a range of sources, in particular:
- Directly from you. Provided to us by you when looking for new opportunities.
- This will include information provided when you have registered your details via our or third party websites
- Through 3rd Parties & publicly available sources. We may collect data indirectly from subscribed or publicly available sources such as directories, job boards, online CV libraries, company websites and social media sites, such as LinkedIn
- Voluntarily completed customer surveys or feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- By Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer
- Industry Events such as networking events
- HubSpot and RecruitSoSimple provides their platforms as a subscription service to us for candidate management, marketing and lead generation.
- In addition to information you may provide to us, we also collect technical information from visitors to our website via cookies. We collect information about your computers IP address, browser type, date and time of your visit and your journey through the site. We only use this information for the purpose of improving our website and this information is never shared or sold to third parties.
How will we use your data?
Leading Outcomes Ltd collect your data so that we can:
- Introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, temporary assignments or professional contracts
- Pass these onto relevant client in search of personnel
- To match your skills, experience and education with a potential opportunity
- We may also use details you submit to us to send you items which may interest you, including for example newsletters, e-books, industry reports and survey invitations.
- If we hold your personal data as a client it will be to conduct our usual business with you e.g. understanding your requirement, supplying candidates to meet your needs, whether now or in the future.
- We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need to provide this service to you.
If we enter into a contract with you, we will keep this data to provide a service to you. We also need to retain this data to fulfil our legal obligation to authorities. If we require consent to perform a particular function, we will request this from you.
How do we store your data?
All the personal data we collect is processed by our staff in the UK, however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, some of this information may be located on servers within the European Union.
Leading Outcomes Ltd will keep your personal data for future opportunities but will delete your data if you request us to do so.
What are your data protection rights?
Leading Outcomes Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Leading Outcomes Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Leading Outcomes Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Leading Outcomes Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Leading Outcomes Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Leading Outcomes Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Leading Outcomes Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Leading Outcomes Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website to help us make improvements to our web services and your online experience
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Leading Outcomes Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.